About Me

My photo

Traveling, living, loving, exploring and trying to make some semblance of sense out of this crazy world.  

 

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Check out the Goodies, just in time for Valentine's Day and Easter

Help support a local artist and rock climber, a lady who hits the trail and the crags whenever she can, despite spending the last decade battling the debilitating effects of a stroke and Multiple Sclerosis; Miss Cindy, my lovely wife. 

Please give her jewelry and Facebook page a "Like" and a look and pick up something for yourself or that special someone today, with our free shipping offer. 

Get 'em before they're gone!

https://www.facebook.com/GrayOwlFeather

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I appreciate and welcome commentary related to my posts, any spammers or trolls will be hunted to the farthest corners of the Internet, where I will get medieval on the offending poster with pliers and a blowtorch.