About Me

My photo

Traveling, living, loving, exploring and trying to make some semblance of sense out of this crazy world.  

 

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Support Climbing Access- Just Say "NO" to the Access Fund

Please take a moment to donate to the Arizona Mining Reform Coalition.

In fact, I recommend that you send them your annual Access Fund dues.

Then, when you get your friendly, annual AF reminder of payment due, just pull out the "NO Postage Required If Mailed in the United States" envelope inside, politely explain in a short note that you have invested in someone who is actually working to preserve access, sign it and drop it in the mailbox.

Just Say "NO" to sell-out, corporate-friendly advocacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I appreciate and welcome commentary related to my posts, any spammers or trolls will be hunted to the farthest corners of the Internet, where I will get medieval on the offending poster with pliers and a blowtorch.