About Me

My photo

Traveling, living, loving, exploring and trying to make some semblance of sense out of this crazy world.  

 

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Eternal Sunshine

Simon Moore, setting out on "Internal Dialogue", a Mike Gray original. To the right, Phee Lafroy gets ready for some top-rope fun on a Ryan Lee Eubank moderate, "A Roll of the Dice", with Lori Wilkins on belay.

Great day out with my beautiful wife and some hard-climbing youngsters.















Pheobes and Lori get in one last order from Dr. Taco.


Simon ends the day on "Fire on the Mountain", as twilight falls over the crag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I appreciate and welcome commentary related to my posts, any spammers or trolls will be hunted to the farthest corners of the Internet, where I will get medieval on the offending poster with pliers and a blowtorch.